Until December 31, 2022, Sumy State University has free access to educational medical resources of the famous American publishing house McGraw-Hill.
AccessMedicine is a unique information resource that provides authoritative and up-to-date information on all fields of medicine from the world’s leading experts.
AccessSurgery is a comprehensive educational resource on surgery.
AccessEmergencyMedicine the leading trusted resource in emergency medicine.
Resources support LEARNING, TEACHING AND CLINICAL PRACTICE through interactive content:
- collections of the most authoritative textbooks in the world
- high-quality images for diagnosis and treatment
- unique collections of review and procedural videos, audio files and animations
- selections of clinical cases from the Case Files series
- questions and answers for self-testing and exam preparation
- bases of medicines
- tools for differential diagnosis
Access conditions: local network of the university or remotely.
To get a login and password for remote access, as well as in case of questions about working with the resource, contact our consultant:
Nataliya Dudchenko firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to ensure better use of all resources, it is recommended to create your own MyAccess account in the profile of Sumy State University.
P.S. In 2020, the university’s academic community already had the opportunity to take advantage of trial access to the AccessMedicine database and some other McGraw-Hill resources that are useful for teachers, students and practitioners.