According to the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of the Population from Infectious Diseases”, Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 9, 2020, №1236 SARS-CoV-2 ”from January 8 to 25, 2021, SSU Library cannot accept visitors. We work remotely and provide services online.
All registered users still have free access to all electronic resources of the library:
- electronic textbooks, methodical instructions, lecture notes issued by the authors of SumDU; international publications (books, tutorials) with an open license in the e-catalog of the library (mandatory authorization)
- articles, monographs, qualification works placed in the Repository of SSU
- thematic subscribed and open resources on the library website
- information materials on academic writing, writing scientific texts, working with data on the library website.
All users can also use the following online services:
- Checking scientific papers for plagiarism
- Selection of literature for educational and scientific works
- Editing references of sources used for educational and research work
- UDC Online to articles and other scientific publications
- Placement of e-publications in the e-catalog and repository
- Online consultation in JivoChat.
Need help? Write to us or call. Our contacts.
Bless You! Keeping Yourself Safe!